InviZible Pro is an open-source android application. It can protect your internet privacy and security with well-known solutions such as DNSCrypt, Tor and Purple I2P which are used as modules. You can use them all together or activate only one or two at once. InviZible app combines its potential in the best way to achieve comfortable and secure use of the internet.
It is possible to use InviZible main features with any device.
All application features can be used with root access which gives full control over your android device and power for InviZible to protect your information.
There is a way to use InviZible basic functions without root in combination with those applications that are available to create own local VPN tunnel or use a proxy. Something like NetGuard firewall, personalDNSfilter DNS filter proxy, Firefox browser, Telegram messenger.
InviZible can be used to prevent your tracking. Also, you can get access to all blocked Internet resources, Dark Net (onion sites) and Invisible Internet (i2p sites). InviZible helps to keep your freedom.
InviZible application is very flexible and can be used by everyone with the default setting. This is usually enough to protect your basic privacy and security. But if you want ultimate protection – no problem. You can configure many useful options to protect yourself better and smarter.
InviZible is compatible with the AfWall+ firewall.
InviZible blocks ipv6 due to some security issues with this protocol and the InviZible app.
- Android 4.4.2 or a higher version
- ARM processor
- Busybox recommended if you root user
- Install InviZible like any other android application
- It may be required temporarily enable “Unknown sources”
- Open the installed app and allow root access, if you have one.
- InviZible is ready to use
With InviZible default settings, you can achieve:
- Start DNSCrypt to encrypt DNS queries and prevent DNS tracking
- Start Tor to hide your IP address, encrypt whole device internet traffic, get access to blocked resources, get access to onion sites
- Start I2P to get access to i2p sites
Prevent InviZible from being killed by Android
On some devices, you can open InviZible and see the message “Looks like DNSCrypt (Tor, I2P) was killed by android system. Your internet connection was restored. Check device Settings!“
This problem may occur on some devices because certain phones don’t allow InviZible Pro to continue running in the background or use data while it is running in the background. There may also be issues with the power saving settings. This guide shows how to resolve this issue.
- Open the InviZible Pro app and navigate to the recent applications menu. Generally, you do this on an Android phone by tapping the button to the right of the Android home button.
- Once the active application viewer is open, tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap the Lock option so that the InviZible Pro app is locked.
- If there are no three vertical dots, tap the InviZible Pro application and hold it for 2 seconds.
- Tap the Lock icon so that it is locked.
- Locking the app means that it will continue running in the background.
- Once the InviZible Pro app is locked, navigate on your device to Settings -> Apps -> InviZible Pro -> Data usage / Mobile data
- Tap “Allow background data usage” so that it is enabled.
Also you should exclude InviZible Pro from android battery optimization. Otherwise android can kill DNSCrypt, Tor or I2P at any time.
On special systems, like MIUI, required some additional steps, to exclude InviZible Pro from battery optimization (e.g. Safety -> Battery -> Power Saving -> Select InviZible Pro -> No Background Restrictions. Safety -> Allow auto start and Long Press The Home Button -> Open the Recent App -> Then Swipe InviZible Pro downward and Click icon Lock).
There is a good source where you can find how to disable battery optimization for Android apps: dontkillmyapp.com
Android TV set-top box
InviZible Pro was specially designed for convenient control both using the touchscreen on the phone and the remote control on the Android TV set-top box.
Advanced modules settings
The application has advanced modules settings. You can read more about them on the corresponding projects pages:
Purple I2P: https://i2pd.readthedocs.io/en/latest/user-guide/configuration/